A Proprietary Super Fruit – / Antioxidant
- A bush, native to the South American rain forest, which grows in the black water rivers of the Amazon. Its small, purplish red fruits are a rich source of antioxidants and powerful phytochemicals that support and enhance health. Camu-Camu fruits contain more vitamin C than any other plant in the world from 30 to 60 times more than an orange.
- They also contain amino acids including serine, valine, and leucine; and significant levels of beta carotene, calcium, iron, niacin, phosphorus, riboflavin, and thiamin.
- The phytochemicals in Camu-Camu are highly effective in curbing the effects of the herpes virus; in fact, on a list of plants with anti-herpetic compounds, Camu-Camu takes the highest honors as most potent.
- It is effective against depression, and has even been used to wean users off dangerous anti-depressive medications (under medical supervision, of course.)
- Alternative medical practitioners have also been using it to combat attention deficit disorder.
- Camu-Camu also provides immune system support, helps maintain good eyesight, reduces inflammation, supports collagen, tendons, and ligaments.
- Helps fend off viral infection, improves respiratory health and maintain clarity of mind during stress.
Before drinking Shakeology I was finding myself sick with sinus infections, respiratory infections, and just always sick!! It is my opinion that it is because of these super foods like Camu Camu that I very seldom get sick now. If I do I am able to fight it really fast instead of it knocking me down for a week or more.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Warning: Processed in a facility that also processes soy, peanuts, tree nuts, milk, egg, fish and shellfish. This product should be used as a dietary supplement only. Those with medical concerns should consult their physician prior to using this or any other dietary supplement.