Here is where I got excited though!!!
Café Latte Shakeology is not just coffee flavored. The coffee was not added just for flavor like others you may have tried it is packed full of vital nutrients!
You see the ingredients in Shakeology are have been carefully selected. Each is chosen for its nutritional profile to make a dense dose of tasty superfood nutrition. There are well over 70 ingredients in Shakeology, including kale, spinach, chia seed, pomegranate, flax, quinoa, goji berry, green tea, amaranth, wheat grass.
Now they have added Coffee! But a little different then you might expect!! They added the whole coffee FRUIT!! Yes COFFEE FRUIT!
So I know you are wondering, What the heck is a coffee Fruit?
The coffee bean which is normally roasted and created for our morning brew grows inside a red fruit known as coffee berry or coffee fruit. Typical coffee production doesn’t use the berry because, just like any other fruit, it’s perishable. Using the whole coffee fruit takes more effort to process than just using the coffee bean. Recently research is showing that the coffee berry has come contains nutrients that are lost when only the bean inside is used. By drinking coffee berry instead of traditional bean coffee, you are getting the taste of coffee as well as super nutrition.
Here are just a few benefits:
- The coffee fruit cuts diabetes risk.
- The coffee fruit provides antioxidants. In fact, they contain more antioxidants than blueberries, raspberries or pomegranates.
- The coffee fruit may protect against other chronic diseases like Alzheimer’s, heart disease or asthma.
It’s also about the planet.
By using the whole coffee fruit, which is often discarded, Beachbody is minimizing our carbon footprint and increasing sustainable farming.
Back to Café Latte Shakeology. Here are answers to a few questions I had…
Does Café Latte Shakeology have caffeine in it?
No. The caffeine levels are the same as those in all other Shakeology flavors.
Just FYI, all the Shakeology formulations have low levels of naturally-occurring caffeine. Beachbody uses whole ingredients in the shakes and one of the ingredients is whole leaf, green tea. The chocolate formulas contain natural cocoa (cacao), which also has a low level of naturally-occurring caffeine.
Why drink Shakeology in the first place??
I am an avid shakeology drinker #365er!! Everyday, never miss one!! I love the taste ( Super Yummy) but more importantly I love it for the nutrients it gives my body and how healthy I feel drinking it! Shakeology is a delicious meal, easy to make, you can grab it and go! It is packed full protein, superfoods, antioxidants, digestive enzymes, prebiotics, probiotics, adaptogens and phytonutrients. You don’t need to know what all those fancy words mean, because here’s what those things do for you:
- Help build and repair muscles
- Reduce hunger and food cravings
- Aids digestion
- Promotes healthy skin, hair and nails
- Helps maintain a strong immune system
- Helps increase energy
- Helps decrease inflammation
CLICK HERE FOR THE NUTRITION LABEL
So try the new Café Latte Shakeology and enjoy the delicious coffee taste, but don’t buy it just for the coffee flavor. Drink it to feed your body its most nutritious meal of the day.
Here are some more information and great resources about Shakeology :
- Tons of Beauty Benefits Of Shakeology
- If you’d like to learn more about Shakeology: Shakeology.com
- Give Shakeology a try for one week: 7 Day Shakeology Sampler
- Commit to your good health with 30 days of Shakeology: 30 Day Supply!!!
- Check out all the amazing recipes you can make with it! Café Latte Recipes